Please......

Welcome, have fun...Ugh, this is degrading...

Welcome to Crab Radish! Introduce yourself here!
TheMightyScroup
Pretty in Pink
Pretty in Pink

Please......

Post by TheMightyScroup » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:52 am

CR, hello. I don;t even know....I just have this feeling everythign is about to go to shit. My family, my friends...my dog....I don't even know. All I can feel is death, and I need soem reassurance.I need some collective good feelings, and...and I love all of you. All of you.

Please, don't take my ironic facetiousness to heart. you all mean si much to me, I camn't even describe it. I just feel like I'm surrounded by death, everywhere. I can't focus on work, on school...on anything.

I just....I can't.

QuarterCirclePunch
Quarter Pounder
Quarter Pounder

Re: Please......

Post by QuarterCirclePunch » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:56 pm

sup bro, sorry I wasn't online to help you out. I'm really sorry about your dog, but you know he's in a better place. All dogs go to heaven. There's not an evil bone in Pitch's body I can tell you that now.

we all have that period where shit is so unbelievably terrible and I honest to god wish I was online last night to drunkenly cheer you up. We all love the hell out of you and it sucks but everything is going to get better. And we'll always be here.

Especially Crim, he never leaves unfortunately.
If CERA was the DK Crew, I'd probably be the first member, the leader of the bunch that you know well, and I'd probably be back to kick some tail. - probably me